Hi,
I installed, ran alsamixer -D equal and get the following error.
"Unable to find label "Eq" in plugin library file "/usr/lib/ladspa/caps.so"."
Any help would be appreciated.
Hi,
I installed, ran alsamixer -D equal and get the following error.
"Unable to find label "Eq" in plugin library file "/usr/lib/ladspa/caps.so"."
Any help would be appreciated.
Code:# /etc/asound.conf file for terminal command: $alsamixer -D equal ctl.equal { type equal; } pcm.plugequal { type equal; # Modify the line below if you do not # want to use sound card 0. #slave.pcm "plughw:0,0"; #by default we want to play from more sources at time: slave.pcm "plug:dmix"; } #pcm.equal { # If you don't want the equalizer to be your # default soundcard comment the following # line and uncomment the above line. (You can # choose it as the output device by addressing # it with specific apps,eg mpg123 -a equal 06.Back_In_Black.mp3) pcm.!default { type plug; slave.pcm plugequal; }![]()
Is .alsaequal.bin in your /home/user with the right permissions ?
The install should put it there.
Yes. This is what I got when I ran ls -l .alsaequal.bin
-rwxrwxrwx. 1 rober rober 840 Nov 22 20:15 .alsaequal.bin
I don't think you have the right plugin installed.
caps is a non-gui plugin and I have the config
file for that.
alsa-plugin-equal or some similar plugin is needed.
I don't remember exactly which name Fedora calls it.
After you install the plugin run alsamixer -D equal from
a regular terminal as it says in the config file.
You've almost got it !