Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 4th December 2004, 05:42 AM
kumarannair Offline

Question DBMS Available in Fedora Linux

Hai,
I am a newbie and using Linux Fedora Core 1. Although there is much discussion about the mutimedia and networking capabilities of Fedora Linux, I don't find any related to Databases in Fedora. I want to know about all the databases (DBMS) available by dafault installation to Fedora Core 1.
1. Where could I find the information about data bases in Fedora?
2. I particularly interested in Oracle and is there any version available for Fedora Linux or whether there exist any DBMS in Fedora that challenge Oracle
3. Why are the Fedora People not much interested in DBMSs (according to myself)

Please comment on this matter

Kumar
Old 4th December 2004, 06:26 PM
crackers Offline
Retired Community Manager

Duplicate thread - this is the third posting. Please do not crosspost/multipost.

Thread closed.
Linux User #28251 (April '93)
Professional Java Geek :cool:
Closed Thread

Tags
dbms, fedora, linux

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments