Thanks for everyone's help!
Here are the steps I pieced together to make it work.
1) I had already created a separate partion with a label called iso in a partion separate from / and made a note as to which partition it was on. In my case it was /dev/hda3
2) cd /iso
3) btdownloadcurses.py --url http://torrent.dulug.duke.edu/FC2-te...y-i386.torrent
4) mkdir /mnt/x
5) mount -o loop /iso/FC2-test1-binary-i386/FC2-test1-i386-disc1.iso /mnt/x
6) cd /mnt/x/isolinux
7) cp vmlinuz /boot/vmlinuz-1.90
8) cp initrd.img /boot/initrd-1.90.img
9) modify /boot/grub/grub.conf (linked to by /etc/grub.conf)
This assumes that /boot is in the first partition of the first hard drive, usually /dev/hda1
title Fedora test1 (1.90) installer
10) Reboot into the installer.
11) Select "hard disk" as the install location
12) Select the correct partion (in my case /dev/hda3)
13) Enter the directory name. In my case it was: FC2-test1-binary-i386 and did
not include "iso" because "iso" was the label given to the partiion and not a