Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 22nd December 2012, 02:40 PM
HLOPES Offline

linuxfirefox
Does not work! Mono, Moonlight ... Can you help me?

Well! The f... world conspires against me.
To my joy and the other the world has not ended on 21/12/2012 and I'm still using Linux. I'll stop talking ******** and go straight the question that has me upset.

Surely you have heard the Monolight, installed the plugin in the current version of Fedora, and even then the pages with Silverlight not working.

After searching the Internet I found a page of mono, and did the installation via YUM. Up to this point everything right. Installed the program and its dependencies without problems.

The question now is:

I would like to work in Google Chrome, Firefox and Opera. Can someone give me a hand for this? Or at least work on the current version of Firefox.

Firefox version: 17.0.1
Fedora: 17 with 64bit

Thank you!

Hugo Lopes
Old 28th December 2012, 07:56 PM
ThomasMcA Offline

linuxfirefox
Re: Does not work! Mono, Moonlight ... Can you help me?

What exactly is the problem? Installing mono? Or perhaps installing moonlight or monolight (you spelled it both ways.) Or Installing Chrome? Or getting moonlight/monolight (whatever that is) to work in Chrome?
Old 29th December 2012, 12:00 AM
beaker_ Offline

linuxfirefox
Re: Does not work! Mono, Moonlight ... Can you help me?

The easiest way to deal with moonlight, silverlight and mono is to burn it. Then ask the appropriate web-master to quit being so fn lazy and acquire some real web development skills.

Tags
fiferox, google chrome, mono, moonlight, opera, work