Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 18th June 2012, 05:55 PM
NumbLock27 Offline

windows_7firefox
Auth error with freenx on FC17

Hello all. I know there are a lot of questions about nx auth errors but I have scoured the net and the forums and cannot get this installed. On a vanilla install of FC17, I used yum to install all the freenx stuff and followed other instructions I found online but I get the dreaded public key auth error when trying to connect. I have verified my key and still no go. I tried the RPM's on nomachine site and it says it cannot figure out the sanity of my configuration and gives me the auth errors. This is an x64 system. I had it working beautifly on FC16X64. Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated!
Old 18th June 2012, 07:30 PM
Dutchy Offline

linuxfirefox
Re: Auth error with freenx on FC17

I get those everytime when I setup freenx but I somehow manage to fix it and then forget how I did it.
I should document it the next time (which will likely be in a couple of weeks when I migrate to F17).

Anyway, here's a link which might help you a bit further.

Tags
auth, error, fc17, freenx