Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 18th May 2012, 06:55 PM
Jeratull Offline

windows_7chrome
Screen goes black and computer beeps

Hi guys!
Im a new fedora user (had some love with other distros). I updated the os and installed drivers and stuff, installed cinnamon latest version for F16 and customized it but i decided to make my windows partition the default for the bootloader and then i rebooted loaded the kernel and after the bar loads the screen goes black,flashes for a second and then it starts beeping in a delay of 1 second. Any ideas ? I think i can see the problem if setting up the bootloader to boot in with text only but there i saw it loads all the drivers and stuff with no problem....

Btw: When booting it writes out 5 times some stuff about video drivers but it happenned before i could boot so i dont think this is the problem

Tags
beeps, black, screen

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On