Well guys and girls. I had some more steps to do than Picomp314 described in his How-To. But his way basically gets your madwifi running too. But there are things missing, as boot-time loading.
1) Install sharutils on your FC2 (you can look if you have installed it with the command rpm -qa |grep shar).
You can find a Version of sharutils on the FC2CD3
2) Install the kernel-source rpm for your particular kernel
3) Do a cvs checkout of madwifi
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:email@example.com:/cvsroot/madwifi co madwifi
4) cd /usr/src/linux-2.6.5-1.358 (adjust for your particular kernel)
6) ln -s /usr/src/linux-2.6.5-1.358/vmlinux /lib/modules/2.6.5-1.358/build/vmlinux
7)cd into the directory that you did the cvs checkout of madwifi
10) edit your /etc/modprobe.conf, add the line
alias ath0 ath_pci
11) create a file named ifcfg-ath0 in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts
12)ifconfig ath0 up
Fedora may wants to configure a ethx on the next bootup. Simply skip it.
Good luck, have fun