Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 3rd February 2012, 12:48 AM
LinuxNerd Offline

windows_vistafirefox
Smile Re: Fedora Gnome vs. PC-BSD: Which is more powerful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdwatcher View Post
How do you define the most powerful? Is it just booting up and doing nothing or are you talking about some actuall work involved or some software you may need?

A bazooka may be more powerful if you intend to destroy something than a hammer but a hammer is probably more powerful in some situations where you want to build something.

Personally I find Linux and Windows combined to be the most powerful for my need. I mean why does one have to mean that you skip the other?

My suggestion: don't try the other OS softwares they are basically packages of ****, pick Fedora right away and save yourself some tears.
I'm using Crunchbang 10 on my ancient PC and loving it so far though. But I'll probably use Fedora 16 Gnome on a more powerful desktop in the future, while using Crunchbang 10 on a laptop, and Scientific or CentOS on a server.

Last edited by LinuxNerd; 3rd February 2012 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Update

Tags
fedora, pc-bsd