Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 4th January 2012, 09:46 AM
SilvioTO Offline

linuxfirefox
Fedora 16 Xfce thunar language problem

I made a fresh installation of Fedora 16 xfce on my desktop (x86_64) and laptop (i686) with respective dvd's and in both pc I set the system language to italian.
All went ok, except for Thunar: at the first launch it is in italian; if closed and reopened it change language and remain in english for the rest of session.

Thanks for your help.

Tags
fedora, language, problem, thunar, xfce

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Solved] fc15/Xfce accessing Windows network with thunar bruno2040 Fedora Spins & Remixes 0 20th October 2011 11:44 AM
Language problem with Fedora 14 mosseljongen Installation, Upgrades and Live Media 2 12th December 2010 11:05 AM
Default language settings problem Fedora 12 Roel Using Fedora 1 20th November 2009 07:41 PM
Fedora 10 xfce xfce menu not working well xroox Hardware & Laptops 1 1st June 2009 06:47 AM
Language problem on Fedora Core 4 after install maxpuckett Using Fedora 0 29th June 2005 01:14 PM

Current GMT-time: 23:32 (Monday, 01-09-2014)

TopSubscribe to XML RSS for all Threads in all ForumsFedoraForumDotOrg Archive
logo

All trademarks, and forum posts in this site are property of their respective owner(s).
FedoraForum.org is privately owned and is not directly sponsored by the Fedora Project or Red Hat, Inc.

Privacy Policy | Term of Use | Posting Guidelines | Archive | Contact Us | Founding Members