Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 12th January 2012, 10:59 PM
L1NUXFR34K Offline

linuxfirefox
Fedora 16 wifi disconnects randomly

Hey guys,

I'm not new to linux, but, I'm new to fedora. I have gotten tthe hang out it for the most part, but, there is one problem that I want to fix that is getting on my nerves. When I connect to my wifi, it randomly disconnects. I've tried using NDISWrapper to install a windows wifi driver. But, the problem with that is, I can't figure out how to use it. On other distrubutions I've used there was a GUI for it. Is there one for fedora? If not, how can I fix this problem? my wifi card is an intel corporation centrino advanced-n. I have disabled the n-node, but, that didn't work either, but, it kept the internet connected for longer than when it was enabled.

Thanks,
L1NUXFR34K

Tags
disconnects, fedora, randomly, wifi

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On