Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 22nd November 2011, 05:48 AM
Xylocaine Offline

linuxfirefox
Bugs @ Fedora 16 release

hi, there i have a few bugs if any body intersted in helping me out to solve them if there is a solution :

1- Network manager does not disconnect when i change the state on of the on/off button, when i run the command "ifconfig wlan0 down" it does not disconnect unless i run it three time at least.

2- when i run this command in terminal "su -" "nautilus", the time changed to 24 and it remove the date and any configuration i have done.

3- when i keep the pc running fedora for a day then turn it off or try to restart it just hang in a black screen where it tries to kill some process, i think it is from the network.

am still in learning process on how to deal with linux, i search the the forum and google too but couldn't find any solution

appreciate any help.

Tags
bugs, fedora, release

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search