Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center

Go Back   FedoraForum.org > Fedora 19/20 > Using Fedora
FedoraForum Search

Forgot Password? Join Us!

Using Fedora General support for current versions. Ask questions about Fedora that do not belong in any other forum.

Old 21st July 2011, 12:45 AM
sepoto Offline

linuxfirefox
could not add package update for fedora-release-rawhide-15-3(noarch)updates: fedora-r

could not add package update for fedora-release-rawhide-15-3(noarch)updates: fedora-release-rawhide-15-3.noarch

I keep getting this error ever since I updated to F15. Does anyone know anything about this?
Old 21st July 2011, 01:00 AM
DBelton Offline
Administrator

linuxfirefox
Re: could not add package update for fedora-release-rawhide-15-3(noarch)updates: fedo

yes, it is a known issue

quote from the Fedora 15 common bugs wiki:
Quote:
click on the + sign next to "fedora-release-15-3 (noarch)" to see both of the associated package updates (fedora-release-15-3 and fedora-release-rawhide-15-3), then uncheck fedora-release-rawhide-15-3, then click "Install Updates". It asks to confirm removing "Rawhide repo definitions". Click "Continue" and it will then work. (Note that the fedora-release-rawhide package is only needed in order to upgrade to Rawhide, and can still be installed manually for this purpose.)
Old 11th October 2011, 08:10 AM
pedroflovera Offline

linuxchrome
Re: could not add package update for fedora-release-rawhide-15-3(noarch)updates: fedo

Thank you!!!, i new on fedora and i come frustraiting with ubuntu, kubuntu and linuxmint i hope i can fount peace with fedora..

Tags
add, fedorar, package, update