Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 23rd June 2011, 06:31 AM
mightymouse2045 Offline

linuxfirefox
Applications view by default (Question)

Hi ya's,

Ummm does anyone know how to have the activities area show the "Applications" view by default instead of the "Windows" view?

This is for Fedora 15 & Gnome Shell

For me either alt-tab or the dock extension is enough for moving between open apps - and when i hit the start menu key or move my mouse up to activities I don't want to have to click another button before I get to the list of applications...

As you can see in the pic - the dock extension works nicely enough

Thanks in Advance for any help guys

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Simple answer according to the dev IRC channel is no you can't set the Applications view to show up by default, but you could write an extension that would do this...

Anyone interested or would know how to do this?

Last edited by mightymouse2045; 23rd June 2011 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention the OS etc

Tags
applications, default, question, view

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On