Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 19th May 2011, 05:55 PM
Psycho Offline

windows_7firefox
Fedora 14 finds networks, but won't connect

I just upgraded from 13 to 14 on my Dell XPS m1530 laptop and I cannot connect to the internet (I'm posting this on my desktop running windoze). This problem even extends to an ethernet connection. The computer recognizes my wireless network and that it is plugged in directly to the router, but it won't connect. I am not the best with linux, so if you require more information, please ask and instruct me how to find it. Thank you in advance.

UPDATE: Now it seems that a wired ethernet connection does work. However, although the wireless networks are visible, I still can't connect to them.

Last edited by Psycho; 19th May 2011 at 06:24 PM. Reason: New Information

Tags
connect, fedora, finds, networks

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On