I was only able to get networking back by downgrading some of the updates from my yum cache. I suspected systemd so I did those first separately and then rebooted, but still no network. Then I did the rest all at once, excluding xorg, report, selinux & gstreamer, rebooted, and networking was working again.
So, in either the audit, uuid, blkid, libmount, util-linux, gobject-introspection, biosdevname or iproute updates, there is a bug lurking.
Originally Posted by DokterW
Yeah, it doesn't look good, but we can only hope that at least the worst bugs are gone when the final release is ready for d/l.
Got to expect this sort of thing in a Beta.
(don't see a smiley for banging one's head against a wall)