Welcome to Fedora Weekly News Issue 269
for the week ending March 30, 2011. What follows are some highlights from this issue.
- This issue begins with announcements from the Fedora Project, including changes to the packaging guidelines and an additional week slip of the Fedora 15 release date.
- One article for Fedora In the News this week from PC World on Red Hat's financial success.
- In Ambassador news, details on new members of the team, a summary of discussion on the Ambassador and FAmSCo lists, and a couple event reports.
- In Quality Assurance news, details on the latest and upcoming Test Days on power management, printing and ABRT, as well as various reports leading up to the Fedora 15 beta release.
- Security Advisories brings us current with the security-related package releases this past week for Fedora 13, 14 and 15, and in our Latin American beat this week, a second installment of Guillermo Gomez's Ruby Primer, in Spanish. Enjoy!
An audio version of some issues of FWN - FAWN - are available! You can listen to existing issues
on the Internet Archive. If anyone is interested in helping spread the load of FAWN production, please contact us!
If you are interested in contributing to Fedora Weekly News, please see our 'join' page
. We welcome reader feedback: email@example.com
FWN Editorial Team: Pascal Calarco
, Adam Williamson