Welcome to Fedora Weekly News Issue 265
for the week ending March 2, 2011. What follows are some highlights from this issue.
- Our issue kicks off with a couple outage announcements from this past week, followed by three articles 'In the News', including an interview with Fedora Program Manager, Robyn Bergeron.
- In Ambassador news, summaries of traffic on the Ambassador and FAmSCo lists, and QA brings us a whole slew of Test Day details over the next few weeks, Fedora 15 prep and bodhi improvements.
- Security Advisories keeps us updated with security-related patches released this past week.
- We're also very pleased this week to kick off our foreign language content initiative, which developed out of FUDCon Tempe, with a new Latin American beat, all in Spanish.
- To start off, we have part one of a Ruby on Fedora primer, contributed by Guillermo Gómez, a Fedora Ambassador in Venezuela. If you would like to contribute Fedora-related content in your language, please send a note to the editors!
An audio version of some issues of FWN - FAWN - are available! You can listen to existing issues
on the Internet Archive. If anyone is interested in helping spread the load of FAWN production, please contact us!
If you are interested in contributing to Fedora Weekly News, please see our 'join' page
. We welcome reader feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
FWN Editorial Team: Pascal Calarco
, Adam Williamson