Welcome to Fedora Weekly News Issue 264
for the week ending February 23, 2011. What follows are some highlights from this issue.
- This week's issue begins with details on this week's Graphics Test Week and how to participate.
- In Development announcements, an update from the Docs team in Fedora 15 alpha release notes readiness, and the decision to let the release of Fedora 15 Alpha slip one week.
- Two articles in this week's Fedora In the News include German coverage of Fedora 16's inclusion of btrfs for volume management, and coverage of the decision to package SQLNinja in Fedora.
- In Ambassador news, notice of two new Ambassadors, to the Italian and Sri Lankan teams, a wonderful summary of conversation on the Ambassadors and FAmSCo lists this past week, and several events from Ambassadors around the globe.
- More details on the Fedora Localization Project move to Transifex.net open this week's Translation team news, along with new members and teams of the FLP.
- Our issue wraps up with a review of the security-related packages released this past week for Fedora 13 and 14. Enjoy!
An audio version of some issues of FWN - FAWN - are available! You can listen to existing issues
on the Internet Archive. If anyone is interested in helping spread the load of FAWN production, please contact us!
If you are interested in contributing to Fedora Weekly News, please see our 'join' page
. We welcome reader feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
FWN Editorial Team: Pascal Calarco
, Adam Williamson