<---- template headericclude ----->
EnGenius EUB9707
FedoraForum.org - Fedora Support Forums and Community
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EnGenius EUB9707

I purchased this usb nic because it claimed to be supported in Linux and I would like to take advantage of my wireless n router. I am using Fedora 14 and the nic was not detected automatically. I have tried to install ndiswrapper with no luck. I called EnGenius technical support only to be told they do not have anything to do with Linux. I am somewhat new to the Linux community and would appreciate any help that could be given.

---------- Post added 12th January 2011 at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was 11th January 2011 at 05:16 PM ----------

OK. I found the Linux drivers for this card at http://www.ralinktech.com/support.php?s=2. I followed all of the instructions and have got the nic up and running. I am able to see networks with the nic, but I can not connect to them....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: EnGenius EUB9707

I have the nic working. I missed the step that said change a line in a file to allow for the make command to work with the NetworkManager... Anyway the nic works but I have to restart the computer once in a while to keep it working.
    Last edited by basmus; 13th January 2011 at 08:33 AM.