Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center

Go Back   FedoraForum.org > Fedora Resources > Guides & Solutions (No Questions)
FedoraForum Search

Forgot Password? Join Us!

Guides & Solutions (No Questions) Post your guides here (No links to Blogs accepted). You can also append your comments/questions to a guide, but don't start a new thread to ask a question. Use another forum for that.

Old 6th December 2010, 04:44 AM
zonshy Offline

linuxfirefox
Smile Fedora 14 [Saving connection failed: (0) Can't write connection type 'pppoe']

I installed the fedora 14 last day.
Problem: I setup the pppoe , enter username password and click save , it show me
"Saving connection failed: (0) Can't write connection type 'pppoe"
it's a bug

it cannot work all right!?

then i try use the command 'sudo pppoe-setup' in command line. and su -c '/sbin/ifup ppp0'

and restart the network service many times. it can work well !

share and hope could help sb.

Tags
connection, failed, fedora, pppoe, saving, type, write

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On