Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 14th July 2010, 08:06 PM
James Board Offline

windows_xp_2003firefox
Mouse Scroll Wheel

I have a two button mouse with a scrollwheel that acts as the traditional middle button.
When I press the Mouse Scroll wheel, a menu appears then quickly goes away in a fraction of a section. Is there some setting that makes this behave in a reasonable manner? What I really want to do is be able to select an item on that menu, but I can't if it disappears almost immediately.
Old 15th July 2010, 08:43 AM
tommytt Offline

linuxfedorafirefox
Re: Mouse Scroll Wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Board View Post
I have a two button mouse with a scrollwheel that acts as the traditional middle button.
When I press the Mouse Scroll wheel, a menu appears then quickly goes away in a fraction of a section. Is there some setting that makes this behave in a reasonable manner? What I really want to do is be able to select an item on that menu, but I can't if it disappears almost immediately.
We really could use some more information such as: which desktop are you using and which version? Which version of Fedora? Laptop or desktop?

Since you've been on this forum for a while I won't give my standard lecture about asking questions, but we really do need to know the desktop.

Tom
registered linux user #263467

Tags
mouse, scroll, wheel