Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 23rd April 2010, 11:00 AM
JuliusV Offline

linuxsafari
Hibernating when charging

Hi there,

Me again. I've been spending a lot of time on my fedora install now, so also a lot of problems I am bumping into. Hope you can help me again:

When I plug the charger into my laptop, fedora automatically starts to go into hibernation. This also happens when I unplug the charger. This is quite annoying as I have to plug and unplug several times a day due to changing workplaces.

I tried solving the problem in the preferences part of energy management, but couldn't find the answer there. Also tried to find other threads about the same problem, but can't seem to find any.

Cheers,

JuliusV
Old 25th April 2010, 12:34 PM
JuliusV Offline

linuxsafari
Re: Hibernating when charging

Doesn't anyone have a clue how to help me out? I might have to uninstall if I can't fix this problem...
Old 26th April 2010, 12:51 AM
BugRocks1 Offline

linuxfedorafirefox
Re: Hibernating when charging

I have one clue exactly, it may have something to do with udev or ACPI controls. But I don't know where to start looking.

Tags
charging, hibernating