I just burned 2 audio CDs. Then i downloaded F12 to install it on a few laptops i got, and now i'm getting this message when trying to burn the iso to DVD. I tried 2 different DVDs, and i also tried updating and rebooting. I also tried with 2 different programs (Gnomebaker and Brasero). I still get the error. Any ideas?
Code:SCSI error on write(0,16): [3 73 03] Power calibration area errorThanks.Code:sr 8:0:1:0: [sr0] Result: hostbyte=DID_OK driverbyte=DRIVER_SENSE sr 8:0:1:0: [sr0] Sense Key : Illegal Request [current] sr 8:0:1:0: [sr0] Add. Sense: Illegal mode for this track sr 8:0:1:0: [sr0] CDB: Read(10): 28 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 end_request: I/O error, dev sr0, sector 0 Buffer I/O error on device sr0, logical block 0 sr 8:0:1:0: [sr0] Result: hostbyte=DID_OK driverbyte=DRIVER_SENSE sr 8:0:1:0: [sr0] Sense Key : Illegal Request [current] sr 8:0:1:0: [sr0] Add. Sense: Illegal mode for this track sr 8:0:1:0: [sr0] CDB: Read(10): 28 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 end_request: I/O error, dev sr0, sector 0 Buffer I/O error on device sr0, logical block 0 cdrom: This disc doesn't have any tracks I recognize!


Reply With Quote
.
