Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 20th February 2010, 05:05 PM
marko Offline

linuxfedorafirefox
need key RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-test-x86_64

I was trying out rawhide, then the switch to Fedora 14 happened, I switched it back to Fedora 13 by using the post 3 here to get the original F13 fedora-release package to set it back. (Installed the original fedora-release package for F13 and downgraded the one man package and the xorg packages that got in from Fedora 14)

http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=240816

This seems to make the change that Rawhide is using updates-testing
but now yum updates fail due to lack of the key:
RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-test-x86_64
Quote:
Total 332 kB/s | 11 MB 00:33
warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 RSA/SHA256 Signature, key ID e8e40fde: NOKEY
GPG key retrieval failed: [Errno 14] Could not open/read file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-test-x86_64
I'm trying to find where I can get that key...

Last edited by marko; 20th February 2010 at 05:25 PM.
Old 20th February 2010, 09:22 PM
dd_wizard Offline

linuxfedorafirefox
You can use --nogpgcheck as an option to yum. I had to do that this morning because one of the packages wasn't signed.

dd_wizard
Old 25th February 2010, 04:16 PM
marvin_ita Offline

linuxfedorafirefox
The keys are installed from the "fedora-release" package, so if you've switched back to the Fedora 13 release package you got it installed. You can verify with

Code:
gpg --quiet --with-fingerprint /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-13-primary
You can find more information (and verify the key fingerprint) at https://fedoraproject.org/keys

I also verified that there are some problematic packages, I think something weird happened with the fork between F13 pre-alpha and Rawhide. I get a "key not installed" for some packages (for example gnome-color-manager). I resolved using the trick suggested from dd_wizard.

Mattia
Old 25th February 2010, 07:07 PM
GoinEasy9 Offline

linuxfedorafirefox
Thanks for the link, I was able to get a running F13 by updating from F12, the first step of which was to install the fedora-release-13 package from the development/F13 repo. Whether using yum or PackageKit I am getting errors due to unsigned packages, hopefully the help on that page link will solve the problem.
Registered Linux User #348347
Have you been seduced by siduction? http://siduction.org/index.php
Running Fedora 19/20, siduction and openSUSE 13.1 with KDE

Tags
key, rpmgpgkeyfedoratestx8664