Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center

Go Back   FedoraForum.org > Fedora 19/20/21 > Security and Privacy
FedoraForum Search

Forgot Password? Join Us!

Security and Privacy Sadly, malware, spyware, hackers and privacy threats abound in today's world. Let's be paranoid and secure our penguins, and slam the doors on privacy exploits.

Old 16th February 2010, 08:15 PM
Berriganp Offline

windows_xp_2003safari
Anyone have a complete guide to integrate Fedora 10 with Windows 2008 AD?

Greetings!

So far I have tried this guide http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=217600 to no avail.

I am able to use the GUI domain join feature to join to my domain but when I try to do it via command line I get an error message about the domain not being found. I can see the linux box in the Windows computer list and can see uses and groups with wbinfo -u and -g but I can not log into the linux box with any domain users (even when they have home directories) I can see within the Windows event viewer that it is logging the attempt but I still can not log into the linux box.

Does anyone have a soup to nuts guide that contains working pam.d/system-auth,krb5,smb,nsswitch, and any other files I need to get this up and working?

Tags
2008, complete, fedora, guide, integrate, windows

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search