Welcome to Fedora Weekly News Issue 193
for the week ending September 13, 2009. What follows are some highlights from this issue.
- In announcements, an invitation to the Fedora community to participate in research at Duke University on open source communities and an update on this December's FUDCon Toronto.
- A variety of recent postings from Fedora contributors follows in the Planet Fedora section. In marketing news, a call for Fedora 12 slogan ideas, update on weekly meetings and Zikula/Fedora Insight developments, and coverage of recent discussion aimed at getting Fedora into news channels to a greater extent.
- This week's QA news includes detail of the most recent Test Day activities around graphics card support, and coverage of this week's meetings.
- In translation news, more updates on Fedora 12 translation activities, and new Localization Project members from Spain.
- In Art news, a refresh of Fedora 12 wallpapers.
- This week's issue rounds out with Fedora Virtualization updates, including details on Fedora virt status and F12 virtualization release notes.
- Please enjoy FWN 193!
If you are interested in contributing to Fedora Weekly News, please see our 'join' page
. We welcome reader feedback: email@example.com
The Fedora News team is collaborating with Marketing and Docs to come up with a new exciting platform for disseminating news and views on Fedora, called Fedora Insight. If you are interested, please join the list and let us know how you would like to assist with this effort.
FWN Editorial Team: Pascal Calarco
, Adam Williamson