Welcome to Fedora Weekly News Issue 191
for the week ending August 30, 2009. What follows are some highlights from this issue.
- We kick off this week's issue with the latest news on the Fedora 12 Alpha release from this past Tuesday, as well as detail on the upcoming Red Hat/Fedora/JBoss conference in Brno, Czech Republic.
- News from the Marketing team includes logs of the recent weekly meeting, Fedora 12 talking points development, and a Fedora Insight update.
- In Quality Assurance news, detail from last week's Test Day, on Dracut, and the next Test Day this week on Sugar on a Stick. Also much detail on this week's QA meetings, and reporting on the ABRT Test Day.
- In Translation news, detail on a new version of Transifex, and coverage of some discussion of the prioritization of packages available for translation.
- News from the Design team includes a new Fedora 12 Alpha banner and news on a Fedora survey aimed to improve the usability of the Fedora download pages. These are just a few items from this week's FWN!
If you are interested in contributing to Fedora Weekly News, please see our 'join' page
. We welcome reader feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fedora News team is collaborating with Marketing and Docs to come up with a new exciting platform for disseminating news and views on Fedora, called Fedora Insight. If you are interested, please join the list and let us know how you would like to assist with this effort.
FWN Editorial Team: Pascal Calarco, Adam Williamson