I thought I figure this out a couple of weeks back, but I am still having problems....
FC11 - Dell M1330
- Can't get suspend to work correctly...
- What I need is to be able to either:
press Fn+Esc or Fn+F1 to get the computer to suspend
- So last time I learned ACPI and HAL doesn't work nicely togheter
- My solution was to disable ACPI.
(This gets things working, but not to my satisfaction)...
- Currently if I press Fn+F1 this calls: pm-hibernate
This takes quite some time, and annoys me.
- I want to use: pm-suspend
- But I haven't figure out how...?
- If I configure power options through gnome-power-management
and set the option to Suspend when I press Sleep...
I get the following behavior:
+ PC goes to Hibernate
+ When I Resume ("thaw"), this goes ok but..
+ PC goes back to hibernate automatically....
+ Need to resume to get it back up....
Please give me any help or link.