Fedora Weekly News Issue 182
Welcome to Fedora Weekly News Issue 182
for the week ending June 28, 2009.
Here are a few highlights from this week's issue.
- Announcements starts us off with updates on recent Fedora elections. Hot on the heels of the release of Fedora 11, the codename for Fedora 12 has already been chosen -- read inside for details.
- From the Fedora Planet, lots of great updates from the recent FUDCon in Berlin, as well as many updates from Fedora contributors.
- In Ambassador news, details from the recent Fedora 11 launch party from the NaLUG (Napoli GNU/Linux Users Group).
- In Quality Assurance news, many updates on Fedora 12 development, including discussion of improving debugging procedure pages, rawhide acceptance plan, bugzapper updates, and much more.
- Much interesting discussion in the Design beat this week on thinking around themes for Fedora 12 based on the release name.
- In Security Advisories, we're brought up to date with this week's software patches for Fedora 9, 10 and 11.
- This week's issue rounds out with updates from virtualization activities, with detail work on a libguestfs 'Super-minimized Appliance', VMWare ESX driver status, and much more! Enjoy!
If you are interested in contributing to Fedora Weekly News, please see our 'join' page
. We welcome reader feedback: email@example.com
FWN Editorial Team: Pascal Calarco
, Adam Williamson
Desktop CPU: AMD Phenom II(tm) X4 Processor 940 AM2+ - Memory: 8GB DDR2-RAM - GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 v2 - OS: Fedora 23 Workstation x86-64 and Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Laptop ASUS X550ZE - APU: AMD Quad Core A10 7400P + Dual Radeon R55 230 R7 265 - Memory: 8GB DDR3-RAM - OS: Fedora 23 Design Suite x86-64