Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 19th September 2004, 05:13 AM
phonecian Offline

Scanner Drivers?

Hello Forum,
Has anyone successfully got an IBM scanner (0275-001) to run with FC2? If so, do you remember where you found the drivers?
Thanks
Old 21st September 2004, 02:57 AM
Dog-One Offline

Arrow

I'm having some issues myself with an old Microtek SlimScan C3 (parport model). Seems as if there is a new backend interface based on the new ppdev kernel module. UMAX, Mustek, plusTek and Cannon now support the new interface.

This is all I could find for IBM. Hope it helps.
Refresh yourself with the Posting Guidelines........Frequently Asked Questions........Registered Linux User #369513
Old 21st September 2004, 03:51 AM
imdeemvp Offline

did you guys to a possible google search for linux drivers?...most of the time i usually find them.

Easiest and most friendly desktop ever is PCLinuxOS! Includes all this apps. Just try it.

"The greater the struggle THE greater the achievment."

Do you know HIM?

If you are an idiot click here. NThis will test you linux skills :D

Tags
drivers, scanner