Fedora Weekly News Issue 175
Welcome to Fedora Weekly News Issue 175
for the week ending May 10th, 2009.
- In a small sample of this information-packed issue Announcements points to the "Fedora 11 Bug Blocker Review Day",
- PlanetFedora explores the relationship between cooking popcorn and releasing software,
- Ambassadors reports that Fedora is a star not only in Trenton,NJ but also in Jaipur,India.
- QualityAssurance covers the proposal to drop the production of Alpha releases by Fedora 12 and the "Fedora Bug Workflow".
- Developments quivers with "Presto A-Go-Go!"
- Translation takes a look at the "Long Release Notes".
- Artwork examines "Banners, Posters and T-shirts".
- The WebComic crowns Leonidas.
- SecurityAdvisories is short and sweet.
- Virtualization reports on "Experimental Dom0 on Fedora 11".
If you are interested in contributing to Fedora Weekly News, please see our 'join' page
. We welcome reader feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
FWN Editorial Team: Pascal Calarco
, Oisin Feeley
, Huzaifa Sidhpurwala
Desktop CPU: AMD Phenom II(tm) X4 Processor 940 AM2+ - Memory: 8GB DDR2-RAM - GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 v2 - OS: Fedora 18 Spherical Cow x86-64 and Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit
Laptop Toshiba Satellite C650D - OS: Fedora 19 Schrödinger's Cat (preview release) x86-64 and Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit