Welcome to Fedora Weekly News Issue 170 for the week ending April 5, 2009.
In this week's issue, we're proud to include the Fedora Weekly webcomic by Nicu Buculei, who has been producing this regularly for some time. We think you will enjoy Nicu's art and humor. Other selected content includes:
- Detailed coverage in the announcements and infrastructure sections on the August 2008 Fedora security intrusion, and updates on the upcoming FUDCon Berlin.
- News from the Fedora Planet includes updates on the fourth grade math project for Sugar/OLPC, reviews of Songbird and Flock, amongst other birds of a feather.
- In the Developments beat, the mysteries of Fedora & OpenSolaris dual-boot is revealed.
- Translation: updates on F11 release note translations, and new members of the Fedora Localization Project
- An interview with three members of the Art Team in this week's Art Beat
- April Fools and the Conflicker worm, in this week's Security Week beat
- Security updates for Fedora 9 and 10 over the past week
- Updates on the state of virtualization in Fedora, with a view towards F11 feature rollup
If you are interested in contributing to Fedora Weekly News, please see our 'join' page
. We welcome reader feedback: email@example.com
FWN Editorial Team: Pascal Calarco, Oisin Feeley, Huzaifa Sidhpurwala