Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 12th March 2009, 05:48 PM
carolw Offline

inaccessible internet in live FC10

Hi,
I tried to boot FC10 from CD and before automatic logging I already got the following message:
ipw2200 failed to send: system_config already sending a command

Then when I logged, I noticed that I can't access to internet either via ethernet or wireless. I get the following message when try to determine IP address via dhcp:

determining IP information for eth1: dhclient (2949) is already running-existing. this version of ISC dhcp is based on the release available on ftp.isc.org. features have been added and other changes have been made to the base software release in order to make it work better with distribution.
exiting, failed.

What is the problem and what should be done?

thanks,

Tags
fc10, inaccessible, internet, live

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Upgrade from FC10 to FC11 - Cannot browse internet johndubchak Installation, Upgrades and Live Media 9 16th June 2009 04:53 AM
inaccessible internet in live FC10 carolw Hardware & Laptops 1 12th March 2009 05:49 PM
internet connection on live setup? anima7 Alpha, Beta & Snapshots Discussions (Fedora 11 Only) 1 8th March 2009 10:09 AM
Permenently install gcc in FC10 Live CD Boxster Using Fedora 2 9th February 2009 02:46 PM
Internet too slow in FC10 karthas Hardware & Laptops 0 26th November 2008 04:50 AM

Current GMT-time: 05:13 (Saturday, 20-12-2014)

TopSubscribe to XML RSS for all Threads in all ForumsFedoraForumDotOrg Archive
logo

All trademarks, and forum posts in this site are property of their respective owner(s).
FedoraForum.org is privately owned and is not directly sponsored by the Fedora Project or Red Hat, Inc.

Privacy Policy | Term of Use | Posting Guidelines | Archive | Contact Us | Founding Members