Well I insisted on making it work, and after several atempts it finally worked!
What i did was:
1. Boot up the pc.
2. Selected FC2 in the grub menu.
As espected my keyboard stoped working...
3. A kudzu dialog apeared during the fedora boot up (As it have been appening ever since I made the upgrade).
4. I hit twice Caps Lock key, and for my surprise, the dialog stoped the count down as if some key had been pressed.
5. The kudzu claimed that the keyboard had been removed from the sistem.
6. I selected "Do nothing" (with my keyboard
7. The boot up ended with no errors and the keyboard was working!
8. Rebooted the system and all went normaly.
Don't know if it will work for anyone with the problem, but it worked for me (don't really know why :|)