Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center

Go Back   FedoraForum.org > The Dungeon > Archived (Click Header To See Sub-Forums) > Alpha, Beta & Snapshots Discussions (Fedora 10 Only)
FedoraForum Search

Forgot Password? Join Us!

Alpha, Beta & Snapshots Discussions (Fedora 10 Only) Post Development Version comments and questions that don't belong in Bugzilla here. These posts will be moved or deleted once the Final version is released

Old 6th October 2008, 04:36 PM
clifweb Offline

Update Applet stucking on Running task

I have tried to update my system since it found 24 updates and after I click to download the applet only showed Running task with no updates. So I clicked on cancel.

Now I tried to install flash from the rpm I download from the adobe site. Double clicked it and the package manger or what is call is stuck on running task..

Is some else having this problem?

How can a stop the task maneger an run the update trough terminal in order to create a bug report.
Fedora 10 beta & Win Xp Pro

Tags
applet, running, stucking, task, update