Fedora 10 Alpha is out and Fedora developers and Red Hat have asked us to join in and provide feedback . First you need to download  Fedora 10 Alpha then read instructions  on how to provide feedback back to Fedora developers.
If you have trouble booting up Fedora 10 Live CD - give your feedback, if you have problem installing CD or DVD versions - give your feedback, some piece of hardware fails on Fedora - give your feedback, if you see some application not working as it should - you got it by now
Le’t take this chance and make together Fedora 10 the best Fedora release so far!
If you have any problems understandig some part of providing feedback you can contact me or even better join Fedora users mailing lists . If you prefer there is also a IRC channel on feenode.net servers - just follow these instructions .
Some of the exciting new features in Fedora 10 are:
• RPM 4.6
• Brand new boot environment
• Wireless connection sharing
• Improved audio system
• Security audit utility
• Better webcam support
• Improved infrared remote control support
• Haskell support
• OCaml support
• Upstream bugfixes, improvements and enhancements.
A bit expanded explanation of some great new features:
* Glitch free audio. The revolutionary PulseAudio stack has been enhanced to use timer-based scheduling. This means that it uses less power, is more hardware independent, and adjusts dynamically to keep audio data flowing without interruption — minimizing drop outs.
* Sectool. Fedora 10 will feature a brand new security auditing and intrusion detection system. It has both text and graphical front ends, features highly configurable groups for adjusting test runs, and is completely modular and extensible. Administrators and the community at large can write their own tests to extend its functionality even further.
* Connection Sharing. Fedora 10 delivers on the promise of NetworkManager’s “Create new wireless network” tool, with easy setup of an ad-hoc wifi network on any machine with a network connection and a spare wireless card. If the machine has primary network connection (wired, 3G, second wireless card), routing is set up so that devices connected to the ad-hoc wifi network can share the connection to the outside network.
The best thing is to keep checking out the ever-changing Fedora 10 feature list.