Please read the guidelines before posting again !
1. Be polite. This is a user forum and we all do this as a hobby, in our free time. Please and thank you can get you a long way.
2. Try to make understanding as easy as possible. We're an international forum with users from all over the world and not all of us are fluent in English. Write in as proper English as you are capable of. Honest mistakes are fine, we all make them.
* Write in English.
* Add whitespace to your posts. Use enter for paragraphs.
* Capitalize Correctly. All uppercase is considered screaming and very rude. All lower is hard to read.
* Use correct punctuation. Never use more than one question mark or exclamation mark and only at the end of a sentence.
* Never use "leet-speak" or slang. The purpose of language is beeing understood, not sounding cool.
* Never invent acronyms, use as few acronyms as possible. It's called a problem, not a "pb" and a question, not a "Q".
* Never use colors in all of your posts. Colors are there to highlight something important.
* Read your post over before posting it. Try to catch typos.
3. Report bad posts. If you discover an abusive post or someone posting a thread in the wrong section, report it to the staff using the "Report Post" link, that is above every post.
4. Go easy on the images, they may help to explain something more clearly or indicate a problem you are experiencing better but you have to remember that not everyone has the same amount of bandwidth to waste on downloading large image files. If you feel you have to post images, make sure that they're properly compressed and no more than 100KB at the absolute most.
Images are not welcome in signatures, as they can significantly increase the load time for users. Your avatar is a space for an image, your signature is not.
also try looking for you answer instead of expecting to be spoon fed the answer ! ( this question has already been answered many times before so try using the forum search feature )
- CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 Hex Core 1055T 95W Edition @3.5Ghz
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H
- Cooler: Corsair H50 CPU Cooler
- RAM: Corsair Dominator 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600MHz
- Graphics: Gigabyte GeForce GTS 450 OC 1024MB GDDR5
Last edited by leigh123linux; 23rd July 2008 at 04:13 PM.