Since upgrading from F8 to F9, every night, the SELinux troubleshooter accumulates HUNDREDS of errors relating to VirtualBox ('SELinux is preventing tmpwatch (tmpreaper_t) "getattr"/"setattr" to ...').
restorecon does not help. I usually get something like ~250 error messages per night, but it varies. Last night I got 380, which occurred at 2:27 and and 4:05.
Clearing the troubleshooter is actually slightly problematic with so many errors. It takes a long time and often freezes. I find that I usually have to select everything, "mark delete," wait a few moments, then close the troubleshooter (then force quit when it asks), open it back up, and finally "remove marked delete." Often times, I will have to repeat this several times because it will only get a hundred or so.
That issue becomes exponentially worse if I neglect to clear the troubleshooter every day. If I let it slide one day, it's slower and more difficult to clear the next or next.