Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 18th July 2004, 05:56 PM
lowpis Offline

Multiple Monitors/Desktops on multiple machines

Hi!

I have an old Pentium 166 Mhz here and I am trying to use it as a terminal of my personal computer (that runs FC2). I want to simulate a multiple monitors desktop using the video-card of the P166 (I don't have two video-cards on my personal computer).

The first idea was use the old computer as a X client and my personal computer as a X server. And, using x11vnc and x2vnc I can use one mouse and one keyboard to both screens (at diferent computers). But, in this case, I have to login twice; there are two diferent sessions.

Now, I am trying to configure one kde dektop on both screens. I want to simulate the Two Monitor feature (xinerama?) using two diferent computers!

Is that possible? Anyone have any idea?

Thanks. Sergio

Tags
machines, monitors or desktops, multiple

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On