Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 22nd June 2008, 09:08 AM
c.tirumalesh Offline

problem while adding new sound card to replace on-board one

hello,
i am new to fedora, i have installed fedora 9, my system is Intel845gvsr and 2.4 Ghz processor. my sound card seems to be problem it stops suddenly. i found that i have to replace it with new one, so brought new sound card and placed it in extension slot. after i starting the system it is showing some error while booting and after booting it is not displaying any sound device. if i remove the sound card and start it showing my on board sound card. please help me
Old 22nd June 2008, 09:13 AM
Wayne

Thread closed. Please do not double/cross-post in the forum. Read the forum guidelines before attempting to post again. Then read the red link in my sig.

Wayne
Closed Thread

Tags
adding, card, onboard, problem, replace, sound

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search