I am on a network which has almost 200 systems connected through lan All are using Ipmsg for sending and recieving messages and also file transfer ....From the time i have switched to Fedora , im not able to use Ipmsg ,neither through wine nor the native
I use ipmsg (IP messenger by Shirouzu).
With wine installed, I am able to launch ipmsg by double-clicking
1. either the ipmsg installed in Linux through wine or
2. the ipmsg that I had installed purely in Windows.
Now, the (minor) problem.
--> When I open ipmsg using wine 0.9.37, ipmsg cleanly launches.
--> When I open ipmsg using wine 0.9.46 or 0.9.50, ipmsg launches but only after showing the following error pop-ups one after the other:
1. CryptImportKey test512 error = 80090005
2. RSA failed. Create new RSA key?
followed again by
3. CryptDecrypr test512 error = 80090005
After this Imsg shows my IP as 127.0.0.1 and nothing else ....
Though my lan works fine and I am able to browse various systems but am not able to get advancement in this area .....
Please tell me how i can sort this out
THANKS A LOT!!!!