Hello,
I'm unable to compile the iptables module IPP2P on my Fedora 8 box.![]()
Here's what's happening when trying to compile:
I couldn't find any help on the official web site -> http://ipp2p.org/Code:[root@monpc ipp2p-0.8.2]# make make -C /lib/modules/2.6.23.14-107.fc8/build SUBDIRS=/usr/local/src/ipp2p-0.8.2 modules make[1]: entrant dans le répertoire « /usr/src/kernels/2.6.23.14-107.fc8-i686 » CC [M] /usr/local/src/ipp2p-0.8.2/ipt_ipp2p.o /usr/local/src/ipp2p-0.8.2/ipt_ipp2p.c: In function ‘match’: /usr/local/src/ipp2p-0.8.2/ipt_ipp2p.c:751: erreur: ‘const struct sk_buff’ has no member named ‘nh’ /usr/local/src/ipp2p-0.8.2/ipt_ipp2p.c: Hors de toute fonction : /usr/local/src/ipp2p-0.8.2/ipt_ipp2p.c:871: attention : initialization from incompatible pointer type /usr/local/src/ipp2p-0.8.2/ipt_ipp2p.c:874: attention : initialization from incompatible pointer type /usr/local/src/ipp2p-0.8.2/ipt_ipp2p.c: In function ‘init’: /usr/local/src/ipp2p-0.8.2/ipt_ipp2p.c:883: erreur: implicit declaration of function ‘ipt_register_match’ /usr/local/src/ipp2p-0.8.2/ipt_ipp2p.c: In function ‘fini’: /usr/local/src/ipp2p-0.8.2/ipt_ipp2p.c:888: erreur: implicit declaration of function ‘ipt_unregister_match’ make[2]: *** [/usr/local/src/ipp2p-0.8.2/ipt_ipp2p.o] Erreur 1 make[1]: *** [_module_/usr/local/src/ipp2p-0.8.2] Erreur 2 make[1]: quittant le répertoire « /usr/src/kernels/2.6.23.14-107.fc8-i686 » make: *** [ipt_ipp2p.ko] Erreur 2
Is there a Fedora 8 RPM dedicated or including this IPP2P module ?![]()
Thanks


Reply With Quote
What Am I doing wrong ... 
