Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 7th January 2008, 04:19 PM
RupertPupkin Offline

Nice "cellphone"

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/cellphone/8928/

I don't have a cellphone (and I detest all who do ), but if I did have one it'd be that one. Very retro cool.
Old 7th January 2008, 05:02 PM
JN4OldSchool Offline
"Sean The Terrible" -- The forum(er) Vista® rep

lol yes! I told my wife that if she ever ran into any of the old "brick" 80's cells at a flea market or anything to snatch it, working or not. I just want to walk around Walmart with it like all the teeny boppers pretending to talk to someone. Wonder how many stares I'd get?
Old 7th January 2008, 05:44 PM
schwim Offline

you and Wayne should stock up on stamps and be penpals. You could play snailmail chess.

thanks,
json

performing amazing acts of mediocrity since 1974.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
FC 7(32 bit)/Gnome
AMD Athlon 64 3400+
Nvidia 6800 GT
1 Gig ram
Old 8th January 2008, 12:40 AM
Dies Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwim
you and Wayne should stock up on stamps and be penpals. You could play snailmail chess.

thanks,
json
I guess I should learn to play chess then.

I agree with Rupert, though not on the choice of phone.

[start_rant]
The thing that irritates me is the lack of education, courtesy, not sure what you would call it, but how big a piece of crap do you have to be to sit there and talk on the phone loud enough so that everyone ( who couldn't care less btw ) can hear you or walk in to a business and walk right up to the counter while you continue to talk on the phone and expect them to take care of you.

I usually tell people, excuse me one second I'll be right back, then I walk away and go do something else till they get the message.
[/end_rant]
Old 8th January 2008, 12:53 AM
Demz

i got a Mobile phone sometimes i wish i never had one but i dont think i could live without one now,
Old 8th January 2008, 01:08 AM
Wayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwim

thanks,
json
Hey! There's a 'cool' factor about being the only person on the train not tapping into his cellphone

Wayne
Old 8th January 2008, 01:44 AM
schwim Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dies
[start_rant]
The thing that irritates me is the lack of education, courtesy, not sure what you would call it, but how big a piece of crap do you have to be to sit there and talk on the phone loud enough so that everyone ( who couldn't care less btw ) can hear you or walk in to a business and walk right up to the counter while you continue to talk on the phone and expect them to take care of you.

I usually tell people, excuse me one second I'll be right back, then I walk away and go do something else till they get the message.
[/end_rant]
That's due to the type of person. Take their phone away, and they'll piss you off via some other means.

asphyxiation is the only solution. Them, not you.

thanks,
json

performing amazing acts of mediocrity since 1974.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
FC 7(32 bit)/Gnome
AMD Athlon 64 3400+
Nvidia 6800 GT
1 Gig ram
Old 8th January 2008, 01:53 AM
JN4OldSchool Offline
"Sean The Terrible" -- The forum(er) Vista® rep

rook to knights 5th jumping the queen.

pass the turnips please.