Hi, I got the sol,
I am writting here what excataly I have done.
Since, I have net connection on current system,
1. I have downloaded ISO image of centos 5 (1 CD only)
2. mkdir /mnt/temp
3. mount -o CentOS-5.0-x86_64-bin-1of7.iso /mnt/tmp
4. cp -a /mnt/tmp/isolinux/vmlinuz /boot/vmlinuzMy
5. cp -a /mnt/tmp/isolinux/initrd.img /boot/initrdMy.img
6. umount /mnt/tmp
7. Add entry to your /etc/grub.conf
title Fedora Core 2 Installation
root (hd0,0) kernel /boot/vmlinuzMy
8. Reboot system
9. Now your is booted and ready for new installation.
10. Select installation method you want (FTP, HTTP or NFS probably). I have selected http
11. Give your Name server and ipdetails.
12. Give site & Dir (I have given)
I think its ok to install now
even I have done post on my blog