Here is what I did:
First I installed cuetools (http://www.tobiashuerlimann.de/software/cuetools/
), and then shntool from http://etree.org/shnutils/shntool/
. There are no rpms avaliable (at least I look for them), so I had to compille the sources.
Finally, I wrote:
cuebreakpoints CUEFILE.CUE | shnsplit -o flac FLACFILE.flac
Where CUEFILE.cue is the flie which describes the tracks begining and ending times, and FLACFILE.flac is the surce flac file.
And that's all! It splitted 70 min into 5 tracks in less than 4 minutes.
There is a really brief but usefull shnplit tutorial at http://blog.donews.com/loli/category/134459.aspx