Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 30th July 2007, 04:49 PM
gabeyg Offline

Exclamation Fedora wireless configuration problem..

I have trouble connecting to my wireless internet. My Fedora installation detected all of my network drivers and devices, and I can configure the device, and network manager is installed, but network manager applet which should appear on task bar (upper part) is not showing. Do you have any solution?
thanks.
Old 30th July 2007, 05:28 PM
halmsx Offline

im using wlassistant. just yum it. it works great! but if you still want the applet, maybe you can add it manually? try right click on panel, select 'Add to panel'. maybe its in there. or maybe you can check your service and see if network-manager is running. as for me, i disabled it. it messes up my networking. but i think im the only one with that problem. hahaha.

Tags
configuration, fedora, problem, wireless

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On