Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 11th May 2007, 09:38 AM
xcobra Offline

Mouse Freezes after a few minutes

Hi all,
I'm new in Linux and Fedora too....after having updated kernels and all the stuff I have thi s problem :
the mouse gets freezed (I'm working on a AMD64 laptop the mouse is usb, fedora is a 32bit version kernel 2.6.21.1) randomly...the touchpad continues working, but the the mouse don't..even if I change usb port it's still the same nothing appens until I restart the computer...I can work with the mouse active from 5 to 15 minutes for each bootup ... what should I do?

ps: also I've seen that when I try to watch youtube videos (I installed flashplayer) even if it's completely loaded I can only watch like 2 seconds then it stops and I have to move the slider forward or backward and it stops playing again after other 2 secs....PLEASE HELP ME I'M LAZY BUT I DON'T WANT TO COME BACK TO WINDOWS!
Old 11th May 2007, 09:44 AM
xcobra Offline

sorry for the mouse I've already found another thread with it...but what about the flashplayer?

Tags
freezes, minutes, mouse