Well, that's strange, but now it works.
What I did was install and reinstall the kernel, kmod and beryl, reboot and there you go.
The funny thing is that it didn't work when I only installed and reinstalled beryl alone first time.
Now I have:
Now how come it works, go figure!
I was about to drop back to kernel-2.6.19-1.2895.fc6 (which basically is kind of surrender, so I gave it a try again and voila).
I don't doubt that the script works. What I doubt is that I'm better than the 'morron', so as we say in Greece "take care of your clothes, so that you'll have half of them by the end"
I'm kind of sceptic of even going livna, not to mention running third party scripts, especially when I really don't get what they do or how to repair them. On the other hand rpm is plug'n'play most of the time.
I know, lamer!
Anywayzzz it works! (let's hope It'll stick so).