Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 18th March 2007, 09:35 AM
naota53 Offline

Exclamation Macbook Pro restarts during boot of FC6

I originally had OSX, Ubuntu, and Windows installed and bootable on my Macbook Pro. I'm not really impressed with Ubuntu so I thought Why not install Fedora Core! The install went smoothly but after grub pops up and I hit enter to boot. Right after it says

(XEN)Don0 has maximum 1VCPUs
(XEN)Initrd lan 0x346800, start at 0x**********
(XEN)Scrubbing Free RAM:.............done.
(XEN)Xen trace buffers: disabled

the screen goes black and the computer restarts. I can chroot into the os from a liveCD to make any changes. Any help will be greatly appreciated as there isn't much Documentation on Fedora on Mactel Hardware.

********** Indicates i cant make out the numbers before it reboots!

Thanks Again

Tags
boot, fc6, macbook, pro, restarts

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On