I'm looking for a good solution to secure the apache2 webserver so it can scan for virusses in files that are being downloaded and uploaded from/to a WebDAV directory.
So far i've tried these software packages:
1. mod_streamav (http://streamav.sourceforge.net/
2. mod_clamav (http://software.othello.ch/mod_clamav/
3. mod_security (http://www.modsecurity.org/
4. http antivirus proxy (http://www.server-side.de/index.htm
5. dansguardian webfiltering (http://dansguardian.org/
The only software package that does virusscanning for both download and upload through WebDAV is mod_streamav but this module is not quite good enough.
The other packages work only though a webbrowser connection.
My Question: Does anyone know of other software packages that can be used to scan files for virusses for WebDAV ?